regulation of Medicine
The Compliance Toolkit
April 20, 2020
What steps need to be taken to establish a compliance program?
- Develop written Standards of Conduct
- Create compliance focused policies and procedures
- Designate a compliance officer
- Set up a compliance committee
- Conduct a baseline compliance assessment
- Provide annual employee training on fraud, waste, and abuse
- Educate employees on compliance policies upon hire
- Perform exclusion list screenings
- Clearly …
The information provided in this resource does not constitute legal, medical or any other professional advice, nor does it establish a standard of care. This resource has been created as an aid to you in your practice. The ultimate decision on how to use the information provided rests solely with you, the PolicyOwner.