regulation of Medicine
Helping you meet quality measures
MIPS quality measures: internal medicine
For more information please download this PDF on MIPS Quality Measures for Internal Medicine.
Quality measures identified by our CMO that are most likely a part of your usual documentation:
- Anti-Depressant Medication Management (#9)
- Breast Cancer Screening (#112)
- Diabetes: Foot Exam (#163)
- Documentation of Current Medications in the Medical Record (#130)
- Ischemic Vascular Disease …
Want to learn more?
Interested in how MagMutual can help?View our products
The information provided in this resource does not constitute legal, medical or any other professional advice, nor does it establish a standard of care. This resource has been created as an aid to you in your practice. The ultimate decision on how to use the information provided rests solely with you, the PolicyOwner.