practice of Medicine
The MagMutual COVID-19 Resource Center
Your profession puts you on the front lines. While many of us hunker down and limit human contact, your calling is to keep treating the sick and those in need, including those infected by the virus.
MagMutual is here for you. This is your company, and we want to support you during this critical time in whatever way we can. We’ve created this page to give you quick access to the information and resources you need most. And, as always, please reach out to us for any additional assistance you need.
Click on a topic on the right or scroll down to view the latest updates.
- Risk Consultants of America – OSHA's Updated Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guidance Document
- Jackson Lewis P.C. – To Vaccinate or Not to Vaccinate… That is the Question
- Article – Designing Safe Care in a Drive-Through Setting
- CDC – Healthcare Professionals: Preparing for COVID-19 Vaccination
- Resource Guide – Protecting Your Organization During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Article – Requiring Patient Face Masks and Maintaining Regulatory Compliance
- Article – Georgia COVID-19 Pandemic Business Safety Act: Protections for Healthcare Organizations from Claims of Contracting COVID-19
- Jackson Lewis P.C. – OSHA Issues Guidance Clarifying Recording Obligations for COVID-19 Cases
COVID-19 PREMIUM DISCOUNT PLAN FOR 2021
MagMutual is rolling out a new COVID-19 premium discount for medical professional liability policies. Learn more here →
PREMIUM PAYMENT DEFERRAL OPTION
MagMutual offered policyholders the option to defer their 2020 premium payment for nine months. Learn more here →
HOTEL BENEFIT FOR POLICYOWNERS AFFECTED BY COVID-19
The MagMutual Foundation is donating $1,000,000 to help frontline policyholders who needed to stay in a hotel or temporary housing. Learn more here →
We remain fully operational and ready to help you.
Risk management assistance: email@example.com or 800-282-4882
Claims assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-586-6891
Policy assistance: Contact your agent or 800-282-4882
Online Bill Pay: Pay your bill quickly and easily online here
The information provided in this resource does not constitute legal, medical or any other professional advice, nor does it establish a standard of care. This resource has been created as an aid to you in your practice. The ultimate decision on how to use the information provided rests solely with you, the PolicyOwner.