practice of Medicine
The MagMutual COVID-19 Resource Center
Your profession puts you on the front lines. While many of us hunker down and limit human contact, your calling is to keep treating the sick and those in need, including those infected by the virus.
MagMutual is here for you. This is your company, and we want to support you during this critical time in whatever way we can. We’ve created this page to give you quick access to the information and resources you need most. And, as always, please reach out to us for any additional assistance you need.
Click on a topic on the right or scroll down to view the latest updates.
Premium Payment Deferral Option for PolicyOwners
MagMutual medical professional liability policyholders can defer their premium payments for nine months. Learn more here →
COVID-19 Premium Discount Plan for 2021
MagMutual is rolling out a new COVID-19 premium discount for medical professional liability policies. Learn more here →
Temporary Suspension of Cancellations Due To COVID-19 Hardships
MagMutual is temporarily suspending cancellation terms and accommodating flexible payment options for those experiencing hardships related to the COVID-19 outbreak. Learn more here →
Hotel Benefit for PolicyOwners Affected by COVID-19
The MagMutual Foundation is donating $1,000,000 to help policyholders who may need to stay in a hotel or temporary housing to decrease the chances of spreading infections to those you live with. Learn more here →
- Resource Guide – Protecting Your Organization During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Jackson Lewis P.C. – Exemptions from Paid Leave Requirements of FFCRA
- Article – Requiring Patient Face Masks and Maintaining Regulatory Compliance
- Article – Georgia COVID-19 Pandemic Business Safety Act: Protections for Healthcare Organizations from Claims of Contracting COVID-19
- Jackson Lewis P.C. – OSHA Issues Guidance Clarifying Recording Obligations for COVID-19 Cases
- MagMutual – Checklist for Medical Practices: Reopening and Resuming Activities
- MagMutual – An Overview of Liability Immunity and Licensure Allowances during the Coronavirus Pandemic
We remain fully operational and ready to help you.
Risk management assistance: email@example.com or 800-282-4882
Claims assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-586-6891
Policy assistance: Contact your agent or 800-282-4882
Online Bill Pay: Pay your bill quickly and easily online here
The information provided in this resource does not constitute legal, medical or any other professional advice, nor does it establish a standard of care. This resource has been created as an aid to you in your practice. The ultimate decision on how to use the information provided rests solely with you, the PolicyOwner.