BUSINESS OF MEDICINE
Hospitals and other medical operations have unique auto coverage requirements due to large hired and non-owned exposures, mixed-use fleets and the transportation of fragile patients who require additional care. MagMutual can help, with an innovative insurance solution tailored to fit your precise needs. As part of our coverage offering, we’ve partnered with RLI, a specialty insurer with decades of experience in the transportation industry, to provide you with customized loss-control support and highly responsive claims handling.
- Primary auto liability
- Physical damage
- Garagekeeper legal liability
- Hired & non-owned coverages
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist
- Standalone hired and non-owned policies
CLAIMS MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- 24/7 rapid-response claims line
- Experienced claims professionals with local jurisdictional knowledge
- Key liaison for unique and/or specialized accounts
- Consistent contact
- Regular claim reviews
RESOURCES & SUPPORT
- Evaluation and monitoring of your business risks
- Customized loss-control strategies
- Online library of loss-control resources and accident kits
- Risk management program tailored to your business
- Camera and telematics program that includes no-cost pilot, free hardware and up to a 5% premium credit
*Coverage availability may vary by state, contact your agent for more information.
MagMutual provides comprehensive coverage, along with exceptional service, extensive support and financial benefits, to more than 30,000 physicians and healthcare organizations nationwide.
healthcare providers insured
medical professional liability provider in the U.S.
2019 claims resolved without trial