Information We Collect
In the course of our business, it is necessary to collect nonpublic personal information about you. We do not, however, collect any information unless it is required to serve you and to conduct our business. We collect information from sources such as:
- Your interaction with us, including your use of our website through the use of Google Analytics features such as Audience Demographic Reports, Audience Interest Reports, and Remarketing:
- Consumer reporting agencies and other third parties authorized by you to give us information (e.g., consumer reports, claims reports, medical reports and motor vehicle reports); and
- Your transactions with us, our affiliates, and insurers or broker-dealers that we represent.
Use and Disclosure of Customer Information
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to anyone outside our organization, except to effect a transaction authorized by you or as required by law. We may use, and disclose such personal information to our affiliate companies:
- To communicate with you, including for marketing and advertising purposes;
- To identify other products and services that may be beneficial to you;
- To complete financial transactions authorized by you;
- To service, process or administer business operations such as accounting, underwriting and claims; and
- For other legitimate purposes relating to our business operations.
Sharing of Information with Service Providers
From time to time, we may retain third parties to perform various support services for us and may enter into relationships with other parties with whom we will jointly market various products and services.
We may disclose limited amounts of you information to these parties so they can perform their services or engage in joint marketing activities with us, but we do not disclose any more information than is necessary.
Marketing and Advertising
We use Google Remarketing features to display certain ads to you. Generally, you will receive our advertisements from third parties as either text-based (search result ads), image-based (display ads), or video ads. Additional platforms exist to help place ads in places, for example, like a Gmail inbox or through digital signage. These ad formats usie prior site visits to identify and re-engage users.
For more information about how Google uses your data, please visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
Our third parties vendors pair analytics and advertisement cookies so that we can derive your interests and demographics based on your interactions with other sites and Google advertising products.
If we receive your or your patient’s health information, we do not share such information with third parties or affiliates except as required to service the subject your policy, account, claim or contract; for legitimate insurance functions; as allowed by applicable laws governing privacy of health records; or with the your or your patient’s authorization.
Confidentiality and Security of Your Information
We go to great lengths to maintain the privacy and security of your personal information. We maintain physical, electronic, technical, and procedural safeguards to protect all the information we collect. We are careful to ensure that our employees follow strict policies and procedures to protect the confidentiality of your personal information, and our computer systems are configured in a way to prevent inappropriate access by third parties. Our employees are allowed access to your personal information only to the extent that they need to know that information to provide products or services to you or for other legitimate business purposes.
Accuracy of Information
It is important to us to keep your information current and accurate. You may access or review your information, subject to proper identification, by sending us a written request. If you believe that our records are inaccurate or incomplete, please contact us in writing or at 1-800-282-4882. We will investigate your concerns and correct any inaccuracies.
Changes to our Policy