BUSINESS OF MEDICINE
Management Liability Suite
Whether your organization is small or large, MagMutual can customize a management liability solution to fit your unique needs. Coverage options, available separately or bundled, are designed to protect the assets of your organization, its managers and employees.
Directors & Officers
Protects your organization and the people who run it from a wide range of D&O exposures:
- HIPAA/regulatory claims
- IRS investigations
- Antitrust violations
- Outside director positions
Protects against allegations of discrimination, harassment/sexual harassment, wrongful termination, wage and hour, and other employment liability claims that arise from:
- Past, present and prospective employees
- Patients and other third parties
- Independent contractors and volunteers
Protects your employees who have discretionary authority over a benefit plan or assist in its administration from a breach of fiduciary duty, with coverage for:
- ERISA violations
- Administrative errors and omissions
- Personal liability for breach of a fiduciary duty
- HIPAA and COBRA claims
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act claims
Protection against loss of money and securities due to crimes committed by employees, including:
- Forgery or alteration
- Funds transfer fraud
- Computer fraud
Resources & Support
- Comprehensive resources, expert consultants and educational opportunities provided in partnership with Jackson Lewis P.C. including an online portal, employment liability hotline, attorney consultation and more
- Outstanding defense and claims handling (choose from our expert panel of attorneys or use your own attorney)
*Coverage availability may vary by state, contact your agent for more information.
MagMutual provides comprehensive coverage, along with exceptional service, extensive support and financial benefits, to more than 30,000 physicians and healthcare organizations nationwide.
healthcare providers insured
medical professional liability provider in the U.S.
2019 claims resolved without trial