REGULATION OF MEDICINE
With government regulations, the healthcare industry faces increasing regulation, making providers vulnerable to allegations of billing errors, improper billings, and HIPAA, Stark or EMTALA violations. MagMutual’s Regulatory Defender policy provides protection and support to help you through it.
- Reimbursement of defense costs and shadow audit expenses
- Reimbursement of defense costs and civil fines and penalties for allegations of billing errors, including qui tam lawsuits, and investigations into HIPAA, EMTALA and Stark violations
- Expertise to help policyholders navigate the appeals process of an alleged billing error
Resources & Support
- Regulatory and HIPAA risk consultants
- Legal analysis of patient safety and risk issues
- Presentations, seminars, webinars and continuing education
- Alerts and articles related to legislative and case law developments
- Resource library with toolkits, checklists, articles and claims lessons
- Expert panel of service providers to assist in the event of a claim
MagMutual provides comprehensive coverage, along with exceptional service, extensive support and financial benefits, to more than 30,000 physicians and healthcare organizations nationwide.
healthcare providers insured
medical professional liability provider in the U.S.
2018 claims resolved without trial