BUSINESS OF MEDICINE
Healthcare is a fast-paced, dynamic industry that unfortunately poses a higher risk of worker injury and illness. MagMutual’s Workers’ Compensation policy addresses the risks you face, providing disability benefits and reimbursement for your employees’ medical expenses that arise from work-related injuries, and gives you the benefit of a unique workers’ compensation dividend program.
- Eligibility for PolicyOwner rewards through MagMutual’s Workers’ Compensation Dividend Program
- Medical expenses and disability benefits for your employees and liability insurance for work-related injuries
- Coverage for volunteer labor
- All states coverage endorsement
- Blanket Waiver of Subrogation available
MagMutual Workers’ Compensation PolicyOwners are eligible for ownership rewards through our unique dividend program, with payments up to 30% of your annual premium.*
*Dividends are declared at the discretion of the MagMutual Board of Directors and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Specialized workers' compensation claims management
- Highly experienced claims professionals
- 24/7 claim reporting – online, email, fax or phone
- Three points of contact within 24 hours
- Regular claim reviews
- Cost-containment capability
Resources & Support
- A spectrum of risk advice, onsite consulting, resources and educational materials available
- Dedicated business risk manager and employee safety consultant
- Help identifying loss trends to reduce injuries and costs associated with claims
- Assistance with OSHA compliance
- Help establishing safety committees and with employee safety and loss control efforts
MagMutual provides comprehensive coverage, along with exceptional service, extensive support and financial benefits, to more than 30,000 physicians and healthcare organizations nationwide.
healthcare providers insured
medical professional liability provider in the U.S.
2019 claims resolved without trial