REGULATION OF MEDICINE
Across the healthcare industry, data breaches, ransomware attacks and other cyber threats are on the rise. MagMutual has your cyber liability covered, with a comprehensive policy that protects your organization in the event of a data breach, insures your loss of digital assets and covers resulting financial impacts.
- Coverage for expenses incurred as a direct result of an extortion threat or ransomware attack
- Essential coverage for protected health information (PHI) related risks
- Defense coverage for investigations into HIPAA violations
- Coverage for amounts incurred to recover and/or replace electronic data that is compromised, damaged, lost or corrupted; this includes computer crime attacks of malicious code and denial of service attacks
- Comprehensive breach response services
- Cyber, regulatory and HIPAA risk consultants
- Access to the Cyber Center with expert cyber risk advisors, 24/7 online training courses and compliance and incident response guidelines
- Presentations, seminars, webinars and continuing education
- Alerts and articles related to legislative and case law developments
- Resource library with toolkits, checklists, articles and claims lessons
- Expert panel of service providers, including legal, IT, credit monitoring and PR vendors to assist in the event of a claim
MagMutual provides comprehensive coverage, along with exceptional service, extensive support and financial benefits, to more than 30,000 healthcare providers and organizations nationwide.
healthcare providers insured
medical professional liability provider in the U.S.
98% of claims
from the last three years resolved without going to trial