practice of Medicine
The MagMutual COVID-19 Resource Center
April 9, 2020
Guidance Statements and Articles
- Jackson Lewis P.C. – To Vaccinate or Not to Vaccinate… That is the Question
- Jackson Lewis P.C. – Exemptions from Paid Leave Requirements of FFCRA
- MagMutual – Employer Considerations When Employees Refuse to Return to Work During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- U.S. Department of Labor – Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Questions and Answers
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission – What You Should Know About the ADA, the Rehabilitation Act, and COVID-19
- MagMutual – Employment Practices during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
- MagMutual – Employer Obligations Under the Proposed Families First Coronavirus Act (H.R. 6201)
- MagMutual – Guidance on Modifying Employment during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
- Jackson Lewis, PC – Employee Benefits Issues to Consider Before Deciding to Furlough or Terminate Employees During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Harvard Business Review – What Are Companies’ Legal Obligation Around Coronavirus?
- The National Law Review – Coronavirus: An Employer Q&A
If you have a policy with employment practice liability coverage, please contact the Jackson Lewis, PC hotline at 1-866-758-6874 for any questions specific to employment practices. If you do not have employment practices liability coverage with MagMutual, determine if you have this coverage with another carrier.
The information provided in this resource does not constitute legal, medical or any other professional advice, nor does it establish a standard of care. This resource has been created as an aid to you in your practice. The ultimate decision on how to use the information provided rests solely with you, the PolicyOwner.