business of Medicine
Employment Practices Toolkit
August 30, 2019
Checklist for Audits
What should you be auditing?
- Review employment application form
- Review personnel files, medical files and I-9 forms (all maintained separately) and process
- Audit work visas and immigration issues
- Interviewing and hiring process
- Background check process and forms
- Offer letter form
- Review independent contractor agreement, if applicable
The information provided in this resource does not constitute legal, medical or any other professional advice, nor does it establish a standard of care. This resource has been created as an aid to you in your practice. The ultimate decision on how to use the information provided rests solely with you, the PolicyOwner.